Begin Your Research
The RH-1 is your team's path to an easy method for innovating quickly without wasting biomass. At SciPhy Systems we pride ourselves in solving clients problems. If you use the form below we will respond within 24 hours with a quote on the RH-1, but please feel free to share any challenges or ideas you have for your facility and we will include it in our free consultation.
Get a Quote
Talk to the SciPhy Team
Features and Elements
- 316SS and 304SS sample contacting parts. PTFE and Buna seals.
Brass and/or bronze non product contacting parts.
- Processing vessels are designed to be easily taken apart and reassembled for cleaning.
- Process flow path is clearly visible to the operator and control valves are clearly differentiated for ease of operation.
- ASME pressure safety valves (PSV's) on all vessels - rated to 250 PSI.
- Heater and chiller are UL rated and ETL tested to UL standard.
- Unit comes pre-assembled. Thermal and vacuum utilities are to be located outside of the fume hood and will need to be connected to the extraction unit by the user.
- Consumables such as: solvents, sorbents, thermal fluids, N2, and vacuum pump oil are not included and although are available through SciPhy Systems.
- Elastomer seals spare kit is included for the extraction unit.