Get A Quote
Talk to the SciPhy Team
Membrane Separation Process
Video of X-Spiral Solvent Recovery Operation
In the X-Spiral’s continuous cross flow filtration membranes, the membrane is tightly wound in a coil with limited space between layers, and material moves parallel to the membranes. Separation is determined by size occlusion, different membranes have different size pores which only certain particles will pass through.
3 PRIMARY FUNCTIONS
Dewaxing - No Low Temperatures Required
- Dewaxing with the X-Spiral Membrane Skid provides processors with a leap forward in efficiency and ease of operation as compared to common low-temperature “winterization” operations.
- The X-Spiral provides an easy to operate, continuous flow dewaxing solution which eliminates the complexity and labor intensity of batch chilling and filtration, greatly reducing startup and comissioning time.
- Our advanced filtration technology operates at temperatures above 0C (32f), minimizing product loss while eliminating the need for expensive low-temperature chillers.
Color Remediation Examples
No Powder or Granular Media
- X-Spiral effectively removes color impurities, resulting in your desired end product's visual appeal.
- Avoid spending thousands of dollars on extra utilities and media. Our efficient size occlusion membranes ensure that you can achieve the desired color of your oil without breaking the bank.
- Say goodbye to labor-intensive changeouts with our innovative solution. X-Spiral significantly reduces the need for frequent changeouts, minimizing the time and effort required for maintenance.
- Create a safe and clean working environment for your employees. X-Spiral prioritizes safety by minimizing exposure to harmful substances during the color remediation process.
Efficient Bulk Recovery
- Eliminate 80%+ of the heating and cooling needed for solvent recovery
- Very compact footprint and easy operation
- Maintain the acidic (THC-A) form of the cannabinoid
Solvent Recovery Example